Tuesday 5 April 2011

The Professor's Paper for Free

Last week we posted a video about The Professor's own research in the field of automatic chemistry (see video below).

Since then a number of people have been frustrated trying to read the article in "Angewandte Chemie" because it is available only by subscription.

Well, we're pleased to say the publishers have agreed to make the paper free until May 31, 2011.

Looks like they want to make sure all the YouTubers out there are fully informed!

Here's the link to download the paper (but be warned it is quite technical):

Self-Optimizing Continuous Reactions in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide


And here's the video:

2 comments:

  1. Yes Martyn my friend (if I may call you friend) but where can I get an autographed copy with your photo that I can frame and hang on the wall? You and your team are my heroes and you have made a big difference in my life. Thank you. Oh please...could I get a tie also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Prof., for this another contribution towards a greener and smarter chemistry. And thanks to Brady for such an enlightened idea of recording and divulging those science videos! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete