Wednesday 20 April 2011

bis (bis (N-trimethyl silylimino diphenyl phosphorano) methanide uranium iodo) toluenediide

I don't have much to say about this video.

I just wanted to use the compound's name as a blog title to see what it looked like!

This is Steve Liddle explaining a paper he published in Nature Chemistry about "Magnetic Uranium" and the (slim) possibility of this notorious element being used in computer hard drives.

Professor Poliakoff did not work on this research, but we took advantage of his explaining skills.



Its always good to feature the real work being done by the stars of our videos.

It was also interesting to see that Steve had made a new compound but couldn't remember its name.

I don't blame him.

2 comments:

  1. Rousing. I'm set for break out the old earth, myself. Much obliged for sharing.

    adidas hockey shoes


    ReplyDelete
  2. Exceptionally decent post. I just unearthed your weblog and needed to state that I've truly appreciated surfing around your blog entries. After all I'll be buying in to your feed and I trust you compose again soon!

    Accountants Hove

    ReplyDelete