Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Girlfriend says no!

Regular viewers of Numberphile will know we've been featuring viewers who roll a "one-roll Yahtzee" - odds of 1 in 1296.

This evening I have been sorting through the next batch, which include some rather exceptional and quirky contributions.

Stay tuned for those ones!!!

But amoung the submissions was a message that made me smile. And I could relate to it.

Here it is, from a chap named Gareth:

"Just like to say that I stumble on your site a couple of months ago and I religiously keep checking your site for new videos. 

"I'm close to watching all your videos and I love them. 

"I was thinking of entering some Yahtzee videos, however I was watching the video with my girlfriend and before I could say anything she said no and walked away."

3 comments:

  1. haha I love that she was clearly in sync with what he was thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...religiously keep checking your site for new videos"

    Someone should teach him how to drive YouTube.

    ReplyDelete