Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Picture of Martyn and Neil

A new viewer-submitted picture of Professor Martyn Polikaoff and "silent rogue" Neil Barnes.


Click here for bigger version.

It was accompanied by this message:

Hi periodic table videos,

I started watching your videos at GCSE and this year I've started my A-levels (one of which is Chemistry), and I still really enjoy them!

Thanks for fueling my interest in Chemistry!

My younger brother, who is 13, drew a picture of the professor and Neil, so I thought I'd send it to you.  

All the best,

David

Click here for more caricatures created by viewers.

3 comments:

  1. UNITED STATES basketball group was a good unstoppable force throughout the early as well as mid nineties however things possess changed and it is invincibility has become gone. 12 players who'll represent the united states team are actually announced plus they have large tasks as well as expectations forward. www.scorespro.com

    ReplyDelete