Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Collectible Art from My Favourite Scientist?

Today I received a package in the post from Nottingham Trent University.

They've produced a series of postcards based on the "artwork" in the My Favourite Scientist videos.

Each card features a masterpiece from a film from the series (though not all films are included).

They seem to be in a "collect-the-set" format, which appeals to the sports/Star Wars card collector in me!

I've included photos of the cards below and a link to the relevant video below each one.









This is what the back of the cards look like, which includes a QR code link toe the relevant video too!

As a point of clarification, My Favourite Scientist is a collaboration with Nottingham Trent University.

This not the same as The University of Nottingham, with whom I collaborate on projects such as Sixty Symbols and Periodic Table of Videos.

Those two projects also have promotional cards we use from time to time - see below.

Sixty Symbols

Periodic Table of Videos

PS: My father is an accomplished artist and may well be mortified if he ever sees this blogpost!


  1. They seem to be in a "collect-the-set" format, which appeals to the sports/Star Wars card collector in me!


  2. The actual ICC Globe Cup 2011 is going to be co-hosted through India, Sri Lanka as well as Bangladesh; the locations in these types of countries happen to be finalised. Orginally, Pakistan had been also co-hosts along with some matches to become held for the reason that country.

  3. Hello, Neat post. There's a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, could check this… IE still is the marketplace chief and a huge component to other folks will pass over your excellent writing due to this problem. Visit telephone answering service for best Telephone Service.

  4. I agree with you; this is one of the best weight management resources I have seen in your blog.
    By the way A Foolproof, Science-Based Diet that's 100% Guaranteed to Melt Away 12 t0 23 Pounds of Stubborn Body Fat in Just 21- Days !!!
    Watch this free VIDEO for Weight Loss Tips