Saturday, 3 December 2011

Single Muslims watching Bibledex?

I always insist that my Bibledex series is NOT aimed at Christians.

The videos - about every book and various vereses in the Bible - are targeted at a neutral audience.

Basically anyone who just wants to find out what's in the book - some background to its history, geography, possible writers, trivia, interpretations, etc.

However Google's automated advertising is perhaps being overly optimistic by plastering the YouTube channel with advertisements targeting single Muslims!?

I now some people with Muslim faith watch the videos - but I'm not sure they're too numerous?

PS: See an earlier blog post about amusing advertising on my videos.


  1. I'm Muslim and just watched a bit of this channel. I don't remember a single Muslim ad on your channel but I do see it on YouTube a lot.

  2. Anyone have experience with
    single muslim

  3. Interesting and valuable blog i really appreciate your all work.
    Muslim dating

  4. It is a great place to know more about fashion. I hope i will be back and bookmark this page. Cheers!Single Muslims


  5. Good post! Thanks for sharing this information. I appreciate it. It is very beneficial for visitors.Visit: single muslim

  6. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.
    single muslims


  7. اهم شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة