Monday 1 August 2011

Helpful asthmatics

The latest video on Periodic Table of Videos deals with asthma.

More importantly, it explains the active ingredient in many inhalers (Salbutamol) and how it works.

I asked viewers to contribute pictures of their inhalers to use in the video... I only used one, but thought I'd use the blog here to share the others.

I usually appeal for viewer pictures via Twitter and Facebook - so follow us there!



An interesting piece of trivia about this final one...

I asked the sender (Pat) why the background periodic table was back-to-front.

Pat replied: "That's just a matter of laziness, haha. I have a mirror on my wall, and I just look at that instead of turning around."

Here's the video:

9 comments:

  1. تعتمد المؤسسة على العمال الفلبينيين والمصريين والأجانب في عمليات التنظيف وخصوصا التنظيف والتدبير المنزلي.
    خدمة سريعة للاستجابة إلى العملاء وحل جميع التظلمات بأثمان في أسرع وقت محتمل.
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    نصائح للقضاء على الحشرات
    تنظيف السجاد
    شركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share!

    I love this bucket list and you know you're right. sand blasting machine manufacturer. We all have the same amount of hours in a day so put them to good use. We all have to start somewhere and your plan is perfect. I understand the way of the attractive to the customer with the products sand blasting machine.

    Sand blasting machines like shot blasting machine, sand blasting machine, and grit blasting machines, Wood Working Machinery Dust Extraction unit, Abrasive Blasting Media and various others. Keep it works and share with us your latest information. My time will come but I know I'm on the right path.

    They are similar to small communities that you own - check them out if you haven't already. It's all got a lot better than before!t. Value that list of thousands but I'll get there.

    Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week ahead.
    Visit at : www.gritblast.co.in

    Regards,
    Ankit Manawat.

    ReplyDelete