Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Philosophy and Harry Potter

Philosophy is not a topic I know much about... But I find it incredibly interesting.

So maybe I'm just the right person to make some videos about it!

Over the next few weeks I'm putting together some videos with philosophy experts at the University of Nottingham.

I'm posting them on a YouTube channel called PhilosophyFile. (Do subscribe if you're YouTuber)

The first video is quite topical, dealing the phenomenon of Harry Potter and asking why the books are so popular?


  1. اهم شركات كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام كذلك معرض اهم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والخبر والاحساء والقطيف كذكل شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة وتنظيف بجدة ومكافحة الحشرات بالخبر وكشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل والقطيف والخبر والدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام