Thursday, 24 March 2011

Some curious pictures

Sometimes our fans and viewers send pictures I just cannot ignore - and some have come in today that are well worth sharing.

First, this one from a Twitter used called @kritzikratzi

He informs us that he is using Professor Poliakoff as his new university folder icon... And sent photographic proof.

I like it, but I see enough of The Professor each day and don't think I could handle him staring out of my computer screen.

The other picture which caught my eye today was a tattoo.

It comes from a viewer named Matt (pictured right), but I don't know if it the same Matt who sent us the rock pictures earlier today!?

Matt said: "My name is Matt and I am a fan of periodicvideos. To this e-mail I have attached a photo of me watching the new carbon video as well as a photo of my tattoo of a caffeine molecule. Thank you for the great videos and keep up the good work!"

Here's the tattoo... Looks real to my untrained eye!

You can send me pictures at

But be warned... They may appear in our videos!

Oh, and you can see a long list pictures from behind the scenes on periodicvideos at our Flickr page.


  1. Baseball are probably the most widely used sports across the world, especially in the of The country. According towards Encyclopaedia Britannica, baseball will be national leisure pursuit of Us consumers.

  2. Hello dear .You put really very helpful information.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    icc t20 world cup 2016
    t20 world cup 2016
    ipl live streaming
    ipl 2016 live streaming
    real madrid vs barcelona live streaming
    La Liga Live Streaming
    India vs Pakistan Live Streaming
    India vs Pakistan Live Scores
    wrestlemania 2016 live stream
    wrestlemania 2016 results