Thursday 24 March 2011

Some curious pictures

Sometimes our fans and viewers send pictures I just cannot ignore - and some have come in today that are well worth sharing.

First, this one from a Twitter used called @kritzikratzi

He informs us that he is using Professor Poliakoff as his new university folder icon... And sent photographic proof.

I like it, but I see enough of The Professor each day and don't think I could handle him staring out of my computer screen.

The other picture which caught my eye today was a tattoo.

It comes from a viewer named Matt (pictured right), but I don't know if it the same Matt who sent us the rock pictures earlier today!?

Matt said: "My name is Matt and I am a fan of periodicvideos. To this e-mail I have attached a photo of me watching the new carbon video as well as a photo of my tattoo of a caffeine molecule. Thank you for the great videos and keep up the good work!"

Here's the tattoo... Looks real to my untrained eye!

You can send me pictures at periodicvideos@gmail.com

But be warned... They may appear in our videos!

Oh, and you can see a long list pictures from behind the scenes on periodicvideos at our Flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment