Tuesday 1 March 2011

More from the Sun

A couple of weeks ago I blogged two videos about solar science.

They were filmed with solar scientist Chris Davis as part of the Backstage Science project.

Well here are two more extra bits - including one I'm quite pleased with.

When filming with Chris I noticed some funny looking bits of paper on his desk... I asked what they were?

He explained them and I immediately said: "Well, let's make a film about them too!"

And here it is:



These unplanned little snippets are often the best!

And here are a few extra questions with Chris, covering solar stuff and science in general.

Like so many people, you'll see he identifies Sagan and Feynman as his favourite scientists!



Click here for the other two videos I have done with Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment