Monday 7 March 2011

Chemical Inspiration

One of the best thing about projects like The Periodic Table of Videos is the idea that we're inspiring people to talk and think about science.

And luckily we see plenty of comments and emails to confirm this.

Here's a recent email that brought smiles to our faces:

"I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone at The Periodic Table of Videos. I saw your video on YouTube about the 'Chemical Garden', and I had to tell my Chemistry Club teacher about it. He took my idea and we used it yesterday at our Chemistry Club meeting. Thank You for you're wonderful ideas because that was probably one of the best experiments that we have done at my school! :)"

And here's the video in question:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to your gorgeous work i made up my mind and now i'm doing chemistry here in Ferrara (Italy) university :D .
    I owe you one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! this is my comment :D Thank you so much, this made me jump out of my chair when i saw that you posted it. I will be posting a picture on your Facebook in a minute to show you my attempt at recreating this activity. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing beautiful and inspiring videos! Thanks a lot. I am tempted to to buy a cristal garden set for my daughters birthday and watch it grow with her.

    ReplyDelete