Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Mars, Hydrochloric Acid and Jesus' Brother

Another diverse day and evening slaving away at my computer, editing these three videos.

First, for Sixty Symbols, is this video about Mars.



Some of the photos used in the Mars video can be found on our Flickr page. I love the pictures comparing the face on Mars.

For the Periodic Table of Videos, here's a video about Hydrochloric Acid... Bit of a cliffhanger!



Actually it was a double cliffhanger, with Sam's skull and Debbie's experiment both unresolved.

And just between us (to add to the suspense), part two will also feature a rare appearance in the lab for Professor Poliakoff!

And speaking of the Periodic Table of Videos, here's a great photo I was sent by email!

Finally, here's the latest offering on Bibledex.

It is about the book of Jude - supposedly written by one of Jesus's brothers - which raises questions about the Virgin Mary!?

But my favourite bit of the video is the discussion of song lyrics - seems like they just stole the line?



After all that I think I'll go and have a nap on the sofa!

No comments:

Post a Comment