Thursday, 7 February 2013

A nice email from Warsaw

Emails like this make me much happier than any YouTube viewing statistics...

Dear Brady,

Thank you. I just wanted to say that.

Physics, maths, science... your videos are truly a university for me. I could watch them for hours and I do. 

Even though I don't really remember much after I know I'm learning, and most of all, I know I'm having fun. Though I'm a fan, I watched numerous of your vidoes on many channels, you still surprise me. 

Just today I was like: Words! He has a whole channel on words! These are, like, my second favorite thing on the world! 

And that's another thing. You provide videos on so many topics it's mindboggling. I would never thought that, when I was watching my first numberphile video (my fav channel to this day, on youtube, ever), that I will learn from you not only about numbers, but on words! biographies! 

I mean, once again, You are truly a university for me. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

Dziękuje i wszystkiego najlepszego w życiu, jesteś wspaniałym człowiekiem, 

Leszek, Warsaw 

(shared with permission)


  1. Hey,

    HipHop recording sensation Provy Suflayy released his first single off his upcoming album!!

    'A Star Burnin Brite' features New Zealand's " best kept secret" Kiwi artist Rachel Schryvers.

    Go buy now on iTunes and other fine online retailers for only .99 cents!!

    Check out the music video now on youtube!!

  2. This is my main site as it can how to block email generate a huge revenue for me.