Tuesday, 5 June 2012

The Transit at Night

As I write (just after 1am) it's not possible to watch the much-hyped transit of Venus.

That's because it is night here - my view of the Sun is being blocked by the planet I live on.

I know it's happening though because I'm seeing the live feeds and Twitter activity.

And just to double check, I fired up the planet app on my iPhone and pointed it at the floor. Here's what I saw:

The App is called The Night Sky.

There's a limited chance for me to see the transit at sunrise, but I'm pretty sure UK clouds won't permit that!

Oh, and here is the preview video we made for Sixty Symbols (which was tweeted by YouTube today!)


  1. Just saw it :P (Canada) Here's a picture:

  2. British Soccer is really a popular activity in Britain which has turned into a part associated with its custom. There tend to be various football competitions in the united kingdom. But past the competition and extreme energy of those tournaments may be the unifying principle from the sport that will carry this through decades. www.scorespro.com

  3. After getting piles and a lot of requests the actual special rubberized product was made, named because rubber Interlocking Play ground safety Tiles. INTERLOCKING PLAYGROUND SAFETY TILES